All Site Content (as defined below) is current as of the date it is posted on the Site, to the best of Emerge Cosmo’s knowledge.
2. Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, data, features and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases and images) (“Site Content”) are the property of Emerge Cosmo or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, except as indicated below.
The Emerge Cosmo name and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of Emerge Cosmo. Emerge Cosmo's Marks may not be used without advance written permission of Emerge Cosmo, including in connection with any product or service that is not Emerge Cosmo's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents Emerge Cosmo. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
The Leah Ashe name and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of Leah Ashe. Leah Ashe’s Marks may not be used without advance written permission of Leah Ashe, including in connection with any product or service that is not Leah Ashe's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents Leah Ashe. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify Emerge Cosmo as described in Section 14.
3. Limited License And Prohibited Uses
Emerge Cosmo grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site Content in the United States only as an informative resource while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display or performance of Site Content without prior permission of Emerge Cosmo is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any Mark or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm anyone in any way.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Emerge Cosmo, a Emerge Cosmo employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Emerge Cosmo, may harm Emerge Cosmo or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without Emerge Cosmo’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Emerge Cosmo does not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to Emerge Cosmo, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you become aware that Information of a child under 13 years of age has been provided, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
5. Third Party Content
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Those materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Emerge Cosmo. Emerge Cosmo is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
6. Links To Other Web Sites
Emerge Cosmo may provide links to external web sites for the convenience of Site users. The inclusion of an external link on this Site does not constitute or imply support or endorsement of any kind. Emerge Cosmo does not control those web sites, is not responsible for their content or function, and is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
Emerge Cosmo does not currently charge users a fee to access its website; however, the third-party fulfilling your order and/or its third-party service provider(s) may charge fees in connection with your transaction, including but not limited to shipping or delivery fees in cases where you have placed an order for shipment or delivery. These fees are between you and the third-party exclusively. You are solely responsible for any and all duties, taxes, levies or fees (including any sales, use or withholding taxes) imposed by any authority on you by virtue of your transactions through the Services.
9. Limitation On Time To File Claims
10. Injunctive Relief
11. Waiver And Severability
12. Entire Agreement
13. Applicable Law
14. Communications and Contact Information
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 22, 2019