Privacy & Security
Emerge Cosmo, LLC. Privacy Notice
Emerge Cosmo, LLC. ("Emerge Cosmo,” "we," "us," and "our") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you visit the website at https://shopleahashe.com ("Site"), and that you may provide in electronic messages between you and this Site. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information. This Privacy Notice does not apply to Information collected by us offline, through any other means or by any third party.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
Emerge Cosmo may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
2. The Types Of Information That Emerge Cosmo Collects About You and How Emerge Cosmo Collects Information About You
Emerge Cosmo may collect two types of information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you, but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to our Site but browse, read pages, or view content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
We collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Through Google Analytics
- From the Shopify eCommerce Platform
Information You Provide Directly to Emerge Cosmo. The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide to Emerge Cosmo by filling in forms on our Site. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information so we can communicate with you about an inquiry you have.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that Emerge Cosmo may automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Site may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you.
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited this Site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this Site; and
- The website you visited prior to coming to this Site.
- Cookies, which are small text files that a web server (such as Emerge Cosmo‘s or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user's computer. When accessing a cookie, Emerge Cosmo’s server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Site for your use.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We also may have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Emerge Cosmo and third-party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the Site. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
3. How Emerge Cosmo Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with data, products, or services that you request from us. For example, when you provide your email address through the - “Contact Us” form, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To communicate with you regarding our products and services, including for marketing purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Site statistics are compiled into traffic reports, which help Emerge Cosmo understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs. If we learn, for example, of heightened interest in certain aspects of Emerge Cosmo’s projects, we are likely to highlight that information on the Site home page. This Information helps us create a better overall experience for Site users.
Emerge Cosmo will retain your Information as long as Emerge Cosmo believes it is appropriate for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
4. How Emerge Cosmo Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
5. When Emerge Cosmo Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, including third party payment facilitators.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Emerge Cosmo’s assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Emerge Cosmo or others.
Except as described above, Emerge Cosmo does not sell any of your information.
6. Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, and perform administrative, analytics, payment processing, communications, and shipping services. Services these third parties provide include enabling Emerge Cosmo to send you email newsletters and providing information to Emerge Cosmo about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services. These companies are bound by contractual obligations to keep Information confidential.
7. Information From Children Under 13
8. Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Site, including the information or content contained therein. Our Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party websites or services.
9. Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
10. Your Choices About Information
We send promotional and marketing communications only with your consent. If you no longer wish to receive these or other communications, you can stop these communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Personal Information available on the Site to email@example.com.
If you would like to review, correct, or delete your Information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request. You may request a copy of the Personal Information Emerge Cosmo maintains about you:
- By mail, though a written request to: Emerge Cosmo, LLC. 1808 S. Good Latimer Expy Dallas, TX 75226
- Electronically through the following email: email@example.com
Please include your name, address, email address, phone number, and the specific Personal Information you are requesting. Emerge Cosmo may require additional information to verify your request. Emerge Cosmo will either provide you with the Personal Information or an explanation of why it will not be provided.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please direct your requests to the address below in Section 12 of this Privacy Notice.
12. How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 22, 2019.